Wednesday 16 September 2009

How to write every day even when you don't feel like it.




This is a whole new beginning. I am starting my first proper blog and I am very excited because this will be a whole new area of writing for me. I have added to other people's blogs but now its time for me to start my own new thread weaving its way across the Internet.
MIRIAM'S WRITING TIP : Decide to write for half an hour. Sit down at your writing space, write for 30 minutes exactly. Put your pen down and walk away. You will feel happy for the rest of the day because you will have done your writing.
HAPPY WRITING

3 comments:

  1. Hi Miriam,
    Congratulations on starting your blog.

    Thanks for the tip! It's good to get into the habit of sitting down for a focused period of writing time.

    Funny, I've just printed out a photo and message and stuck it above my computer 'Take a break every 45 minutes.'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miriam - am so glad you are doing this - of all people I find you an inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to see you're blogging - and I love the tip - you're right, even just a half an hour of writing a day makes all the difference in the world!
    NickyS x

    ReplyDelete

Looking forward to reading your comment.